Saturday, October 10, 2015

Future Ready Summit

The sessions today served as a reminder to me that educators are in very different places with their technological skill and understanding. Professional development needs to be scaffolded for all ability levels... The go slow to go fast mantra should be utilized in our elementary schools when bringing on professional development in the technological niche.

My second session got me thinking today about new ways to utilize technology for professional development. Using web based training is currently an untapped resource in my school.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with "going slow to go fast" and differentiating for our very wide audience of learners. I have some administrators who are disengaging from the GAFE movement due to frustrations, so today's content was key for coming up with ideas to hook them in and meet their needs.

    ReplyDelete